Procedure and conditions for refunding tickets and money funds
Dear Spectators, please note that from 31.03.2023 the following rules for the return of Tickets for cultural, sporting and entertainment events - hereinafter referred to as Events - have come into force.
Before purchasing tickets, please read the refund policy carefully and act within the framework of this provision.
1. This provision fully applies to all cases of returning Tickets regardless of where they were purchased (on the website topbilet.kz or at points of sale, if any);
2. Tickets are returned only at the place where they were purchased;
3. Only genuine Tickets purchased by the Spectator through the topbilet.kz website or at points of sale, if any, are accepted for return;
4. Tickets, which applications for return are received not later than 72 hours prior to the beginning of the Event, are subject to return.
5. Tickets may be refunded in the following cases:
- in the event of a complete cancellation of the Event;
- in case of postponement of the Event to another date or place;
- on the initiative of the Spectator;
In the above cases, the following procedure is provided for the return of Tickets and receipt of money:
5.1 Cancellation of the Event
5.1.1 If the Event is canceled, a full, 100% refund for the purchased tickets, including the service fee, if any, charged at the time of ticket purchase is made.
5.2 Postponement of the Event
5.2.1 In case the Organizer postpones the Event to another date or place, the Spectators have the right, not later than 72 hours after receiving information about the postponement, to apply for the return of tickets for the Event. In this case, the ticket price shall be refunded minus the service fee, if any, charged at the time of ticket purchase;
5.2.2 If the Event is postponed for more than 6 months, spectators are entitled to a full refund, a 100% refund for the tickets purchased, including the service charge, if any, charged when the tickets were purchased;
5.3 Refund of Tickets on the Spectator's own initiative
5.3.1 In case of returning the purchased Tickets on the Spectator's own initiative (changed his/her mind, business trip, need money, etc.), IP Topbilet has the right to:
184.108.40.206. No later than 10 (ten) working days before the start of the Event - to refund the full price of the Ticket to the Spectator, minus the service charge, if any;
220.127.116.11. less than 10 (ten) business days but not later than 5 (five) days before the day of the Event - withhold a commission of 10% of the face value of the ticket.
18.104.22.168. Less than 5 (five) days but not later than 72 hours before the start of the Event - to withhold a commission of 30% of the nominal value of the ticket
5.3.4 Less than 72 hours in advance - NO RETURN OF TICKETS!
Important!!! Refunds are made only to the bank card from which the order was paid for. The terms of crediting funds to the card depend on the terms of payment operations of the issuing bank, as a rule, this term is from 3 (three) to 30 (thirty) working days;
6. FE "Topbilet" reserves the right not to consider Applications for refunds received on the website less than 72 hours after the Event.
7. For the proper fulfillment of its obligations under the Service Agreement with the Event Organizers, FE "Topbilet" reserves the right to refuse to refund money to the Spectator in cases where the Spectator abuses its rights or violates the terms and conditions of this Offer when purchasing Tickets.
8. By purchasing ticket(s) on the website topbilet.kz, the Spectator confirms and agrees that the procedure and conditions for refunding tickets and funds are fully communicated to him/her, known and understood.